Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 16 June 2011

Pictures

A lot of you keep asking for pictures. Like? Is my information not enough. It's really annoying. So, I decided not to post pictures in a while. Just because It feels like you only want pictures of kyle. I love to post pictures of him. But it's really creepy if you keep asking for pictures in my opinion. Sorry for all of those who love pictures but don't ask for them...Maybe I'll post some later. But for now I'm not going to post any pictures in a while. And don't ask for them. I'm tired of those girls who keep asking pictures. But the funniest thing is that they don't even follow my blog. Anyay I just wanted to let you guys know.

Love, Jazz and Kyle.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly why I haven't posted ONE picture of Jordan. I dont want creepers. People really should grow-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep doing the month by month pictures. But I think I'm not going to post any more pictures. Just for the same reason as yours.

    ReplyDelete