Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 10 June 2011

The past month

As you probably have seen on my profile I broke up with Jason. It's a really long story. And if I would write it down here I would be typing all day long. So I'm not going to do that. To make a long story short. I live now with my mom and 2 sisters. I can't live on my own because it's against the law. stupid law. My mom and sisters are helping me with Kyle when they have time, and I could not be more thankfull to them. I think it's better for Kyle that we split up. I want him to still see Kyle, but he doesn't. He is saying that he wants to forget everything and to move on with his life and dating new girls. First I was really mad becasue it's his child. But now I'm kinda relieved. All the drama is over, all the fighting is over. I'm doing good with school. Officially my summerbreak started at the 9th of june. So, yesterday. After my summerbreak I'm going back to school and I'm going to send little Kyle to daycare, so my mom don't have to take care of Kyle while I'm at school. Kyle has grown quite big. He went from this tiny little person to this biggy baby. hehe..he's still small. He loves to be outside with me and my sisters and just walking in the park. The weather has been amazing the last couple of weeks. The sun has been shining a lot. Kyle loves to lie in the shadow in our backyard. 


Much Love, Jazz and baby Kyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment