Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 13 June 2011

Happy 1 month to Kyle!


It's so hard to believe that a month has past since my beautiful baby boy was born. Some days it really seems like yesterday...others it seems like a month :) I kid, I kid. Anyway people are right though, these babies grow up So fast! In the last month, we've all learned a lot - about what all of Kyle's cries mean, about the trails and tribulations of changing his diaper, how to survive without a full night's sleep, how to run errands on a baby's schedule...to name a few: Kyle has done a lot in his one month of life. Between meeting lots of family and friends, he's also made some walks to the park. My sisters love to play with him. I love groceryshopping with my little man, and I think he loves them too. I orderd the onesie decals from a website called Picky Sticky and I highly recommend them for a cute way to document your baby's monthly birthdays! These would also make a great gift for someone who's expecting a baby! Here is the link to the site. Just click HERE.

Much Love, Jazz and Kyle.


3 comments:

  1. Oh and I don't know if they ship them? But you should just look on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've said this quite a few times. I LOVE that picture♥

    ReplyDelete