Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 11 June 2011

Fake mothers & update


There are a lot of them. I'm not going to call any names. Just because I think they know who I mean. First of, to be a mother is not easy. Especially when you are a teenmom. You have to deal with school and your child. I don't know why girls want to be a teenmom so bad? It isn't perfect. Neither my life is perfect. I'm not a rich girl or something. Because most of all the fakes are saying that they live in a villa and stuff, and they are married when they are 15? Like, are you kidding me? It's against the law to marry that young, so stop saying you are! Now the thing of stealing pictures from others. That person is sick who does that. Likee?? Going to google and type ''baby'' doesn't make you a mother or something. Nobody is going to believe you if you have a hundered of stories that are all diffrent. My point is that my life isn't perfect. And I'm happy with the love my family are giving me. They support me and I support them.

Anyway, Kyle is doing very well. He's been very active yesterday so this was the first night he slept seven hours. (10pm - 5am) He was very hungry when he woke up. hehe.. Oh I forgot to say. On the 6th of june Kyle had a docters appointment. He weighed in at 7lbs 9oz. So, he's getting bigger and bigger. hehe.. My mom is planning a vacation for my sisters, herself, Kyle and for me. So it's going to be a family vacation. We still don't know where we want to go, so my mom is looking for some good hotels and stuff. I'm really exited about that. Because it's going to be Kyle's real trip. My sisters love to play with him. But my sister want her own baby. When she told me I was shocked, she's only 13 and I don't want her to be in the same situation as me. I'm very happy she said it was a joke. I trust her and I think she won't do anything stupid. Anyways this is going to be a long post. I'm glad I'm back to bogging because this is like a dairy for me.

Much Love, Jazz and Kyle. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww hes soo cute! Jazz, why did you leave stardoll? I know you dont like me but i do miss you! I miss arguing with you! :D Why did you have to leave? xx missing you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back at stardoll on a new account and I'm not going to say the name of it. Well I didn't miss you at all!

    ReplyDelete